Hello,
Looking to upgrade the diaphragms on my kg4's. I know the Crites are the Gold Standard, however I want to open up the discussion on some of the alternatives. I came across the following two upon some other boards and I was curious if anyone owns these, and if they have any feed back. If you also own the Crites and can compare, let me know as well.
Thank you!
www.midwestspeakerrepair.com
analogclassics.com
Thanks for considering your feedback.
Looking to upgrade the diaphragms on my kg4's. I know the Crites are the Gold Standard, however I want to open up the discussion on some of the alternatives. I came across the following two upon some other boards and I was curious if anyone owns these, and if they have any feed back. If you also own the Crites and can compare, let me know as well.
Thank you!
Klipsch Aftermarket Titanium Diaphragm – MD-KTI | Midwest Speaker Repair
Klipsch Titanium Tweeter Diaphragm
Compatible aftermarket replacement titanium tweeter diaphragm for the following Klipsch models: K-72, K-74, K-75, K-76, K-79, K-83, K-84, K-85, K-88,
Thanks for considering your feedback.