• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch La Scala pair in Gainesville, FL

Register to hide this ad
Klipsch sold black LaScalas (LS-BB?) and industrial LaScalas. However, if there are brush marks, it's not PWK's fault.
 
Yes I thought they looked like factory black cabs.

The seller lists the finish as "unfinished black"
 
Yes I thought they looked like factory black cabs.

The seller lists the finish as "unfinished black"
They were flat black to be unobtrusive in a PA environment. The theater at Boston Conservatory where I went to school had four in that finish in the rafters. You didn't even notice them unless you were specifically looking for them. We also had a pair in the AV office for mixing/monitoring. I guess the thought was to have the same sonic signature there as the room we were mixing for, but a pair of LaScalas in a 12x15 room is some serious overkill!
 
There were some black La Scalas at a community center that had caster wheels on it. I told them $100 was way to low.
 
Back
Top Bottom