• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch RB-61

bre's dad

I drank what?!?
I've decided to shift my focus on my home theater system. Its comprised of a Denon entry level receiver (AVR-588, Circuit City special) rated 75 wpc. I'm wanting to replace some Bose 301's (series IV) I use as mains and am really looking at a set of Klipsch RB-61. Soundwise I think they are superior to the Bose in almost every way (the Bose do image a bit better due to the rear facing tweeter when set up right near a corner.) I really like the RB-81's, but they are out of my budget and really too big for what I'm wanting to do. Any thoughts or experience with the RB-61's? If this is the wrong forum, please feel free to move it. I wasn't sure if here or the Klipsch would be better (more people viewing this one.)
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom