• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch RF-7 speakers

stevet66

Member
Does anyone own these speakers, the RF-7's? I just noticed these on the Klipsch site, I didn't see them last week. They are the size and specs I think I'm looking for. 2 ten inch woofers and 102 dB efficiency! And they are not oversized! These would be a better size for me than the RF-83's.
How do you think they sound? What amp are you running with them? I did hear the grill covers are a bit cheaply made however, but I'm worried about the speakers. Any info or pics of your set up would be appreciated.
 
Register to hide this ad
It should tell you something about how good they are that they were discontinued three or four years ago and Klipsch re-introduced them online only earlier this year. Really a nice overall package, very well integrated top to bottom sound.
 
I am sorry that this picture is a bit over sized.

Yes I own RF-7's right next to my RF-63's.
Both very well suited to my HT environment.
Both the RF-7 and The RF-83 are large and heavy speakers.
I found the RF-7 to be harder to place than the RF-63. But well worth it to have both pairs, in my case.
I run the RF-63's off my Yamaha RX-V1800 and my RF-7's off my Onkyo Grand Integra M-508.
Both sound super for HT.
A$$ kicking.


RFHT40.JPG
 
Last edited:
I've had a pair in the past but stuck with my KLF-20s eventually. Having said that, I think they're the best non-heritage speaker that Klipsch makes today.
 
Never heard them, can't comment on them.
Question: Could those Palladium's sound 10 times better than the RF series speakers?
 
Back
Top Bottom