I have posted this in the Klipsch forum, but it strikes my that this is the proper forum. Sorry for the double post...
With all the broken Klipsch subs available on Ebay I am amazed that I can not find any service manuals available. I could really use one for a Sub-10, or maybe even the Sub-12.
It's not that I am unwilling to pay the manufacturer for one, but they seem to be unwilling to release them. I can understand them wanting to keep the business to themselves, but they have their needs and I have mine.
Anybody have one or know of a source?
Thanks
With all the broken Klipsch subs available on Ebay I am amazed that I can not find any service manuals available. I could really use one for a Sub-10, or maybe even the Sub-12.
It's not that I am unwilling to pay the manufacturer for one, but they seem to be unwilling to release them. I can understand them wanting to keep the business to themselves, but they have their needs and I have mine.
Anybody have one or know of a source?
Thanks