• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch "Thrift Shop" find.

SixCats!

Super Member
Hi all,

I just can't believe my luck! I really should buy a Lottery Ticket!
Over the last several weeks, I have acquired the following Speakers:
JBL L-100 Century Monitors (Free)
Vintage (circa 1968) KNIGHT 2390 Speakers
English Mission 780 "Argonaut" Speakers
KEF Q1 (Concentric Driver) Bookshelf Speakers
and today.....a BEAUTIFUL pair of KLIPSCH Kg2 Speakers!

Somewhere out there is a pair of (Klipsch K-Horns) just waiting for me to take home free (hey, it could happen lol).

Regards,
SixCats! aka Tom in Maine
 
Register to hide this ad
The way your luck is going anything is possible!
Heck, a lottery ticket is another option that may pan out, give it a try. Enjoy your latest acquisitions.
 
The way your luck is going anything is possible!
Heck, a lottery ticket is another option that may pan out, give it a try. Enjoy your latest acquisitions.
Thank you kindly doctorolds. Heck, I've been on such a winning streak lately, it's messing with my Head. Aside from the FREE JBL L-100 Century Monitors I got about six weeks ago, I also purchased a (now pristine looking) vintage Marantz 2285B Receiver (in Wood case) for only one hundred and fifty dollars! I presently am using the JBL's and Marantz Receiver as my (period correct) Retro system. The two units sound great together. Yea, I really should buy a Lottery Ticket! Thanks doctorolds.

SixCats! aka Tom in Maine
 
Hey @SixCats! you already won the lottery, you live in Maine! The way life should be.
Hi RT Fan. Ooh yes indeed RT, I LOVE living here in Maine. Yesterday, the Mrs. and I went to Boothbay Harbor (the Lobster Wharf) and we kicked back on the Pier and enjoyed the wonderful cooling Ocean breeze (weather being so record breaking hot the last three days here along the Mid-Coast). Ooh, the "Bangs Island" Mussels were fricken AMAZING! God, I LOVE living in Maine! How I ever lived (survived) in Los Angeles for sixteen years I'll never know. Thanks RT.


SixCats! aka Tom in Maine
 
Hi RT Fan. Ooh yes indeed RT, I LOVE living here in Maine. Yesterday, the Mrs. and I went to Boothbay Harbor (the Lobster Wharf) and we kicked back on the Pier and enjoyed the wonderful cooling Ocean breeze (weather being so record breaking hot the last three days here along the Mid-Coast). Ooh, the "Bangs Island" Mussels were fricken AMAZING! God, I LOVE living in Maine! How I ever lived (survived) in Los Angeles for sixteen years I'll never know. Thanks RT.


SixCats! aka Tom in Maine
Sounds awesome! The wife and I go up to Maine every year in May. Stay in South Portland and hit Fore Street, Scales etc. Stopped into Allagash for some thirst quenching and hit the Maine Beer Company in Freeport. Maine is beautiful.
 
Back
Top Bottom