• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipschhorns- Tampa CL

Register to hide this ad
These look like current model Khorns, that retail for 8k. Not a 30 plus year old pair that has older crossovers and speaker binding post
 
Something about the ad just doesn't seem right. I wouldn't contact them even if I was in the market for a pair. if I had a pair, I wouldn't be leaving my number to begin. I would want them to contact me by e-mail first... Also the pricing EACH doesn't quite jive to me..
 
I don't recall that ugly wallpaper on the Klipsch site, and they do list the price as each.
That said, there was the story about the guy who went to a vacant house to buy a TV and ended up dancing with a couple of crack addicts.
 
I don't recall that ugly wallpaper on the Klipsch site, and they do list the price as each.
That said, there was the story about the guy who went to a vacant house to buy a TV and ended up dancing with a couple of crack addicts.

Hope he brought one of Sam Colt's music makers....:smoke:
 
Back
Top Bottom