• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipschorns!

Register to hide this ad
I first hear some in 1979, and fell in love. Finally bought a pair in 2010.

My search is over. Time to sit and listen - and enjoy.
 
Shelly, love your avatar as well.:thmbsp:

Michael, I have the Volti upgrade package #3.
 
Last edited:
Klipschorns were available on loan purchase, I jumped, and since April 2013 I've been able to experience speakers I could never have afforded otherwise. In January 2014 I'll be the sole owner.

Thank you sheltie dave, for the local opportunity.
 
got mine at an estate sale, will never sell em', even have a signature of Klipsch on the back...easily the best spent $500 ever, sound excellent with my Mac 270's
Had them over two years now...a record for me..:)

Mine were 4 times that...

This year's model, with slight revisions, clock in at a whopping 9 big. :yes:
 
One day...I will own a pair as well. Just cannot seem to find any in my area at my price. One day though it will happen.
 
:Di have klipschorn i bay this 1993 new alk crossovers mr dean weskott made this for me
there is no better speaker
 
I also have Volti 2" wood horn mods with ALK networks. For me the 2" driver really opens up the midrange.

Voltis are up there with Avantgarde, Voxativ, Vivid, and mbl as one of the most aesthetically-pleasing speakers made today (to me anyway). :yes:
 
You gotta think outta the box

One day...I will own a pair as well. Just cannot seem to find any in my area at my price. One day though it will happen.

I found a pair here on AK Barter Town at a great price... problem was, it entailed a 10-hour road trip, which I couldn't do! I couldn't let then go though, so I paid our son's babysitter $300 to drive with her brother and bring em to me. They were still cheaper than most you see for sale nowadays. And what a great investment. I had a pair years ago in too small and too unforgiving a room. Now that I can give Khorns some breathing space... holy mudder of moicy! Like many others, I am DONE-ZO on my quest for speakers.

Chris
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom