• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsh...horns maybe?

babeba67

Active Member
I have no affiliation here at all, just search CL and saw thison San Diego.

First, Klipsch is spelled wrong as (Klipsh). No picture, no model number so with all of that up front it could be a scam, but maybe not. Some people just don't know what they have. For $350 someone here may get very lucky, so check out how they describe them....

Check it out:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/ele/1664791147.html

I love the description...shaped like a triangle and loud as hell:D
 
Register to hide this ad
Actually, the ad says "LOUD AS HELL." I think the use of all-caps makes for a more accurate description.
 
RUN!!! I think these are the real deal, remember that there is always a big possibility that he found these/inherited these from his parents/grandparents and has no idea what they are or are worth, just some novice that thinks bose cubes are the bomb and 5000watt amps are what to have. Trust me I have seen it before, I would be there in a heart beat, leave the cash in the car, just encase but I would email :yes:
 
Back
Top Bottom