• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kliscph heresy's in Louisville cl

Bdbras84

Well-Known Member
No affiliation!!! Super deal for some one with the room and money. Just thought I'd give you guys a heads up! Posted about an hour ago. No grilles I'm assuming didn't ask. https://louisville.craigslist.org/ele/5959597505.html
Typing so fast I misspelled the title I know! Lol
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    215.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.png
    image.png
    213.2 KB · Views: 12
  • image.png
    image.png
    169.3 KB · Views: 9
  • image.png
    image.png
    196.1 KB · Views: 9
Register to hide this ad
There's a pair of Cornwalls in Louisville, too (well, E-Town)! Must be time to get rid of the Klipsch?
 
Back
Top Bottom