• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klownschool Went So Far Above and Beyond.

91r100gs

Lunatic Member
A few weeks ago I bought a record from Rick. After all kinds of delivery trials and tribulations, the record arrived today, along with two VG+ hitch hikers. It was a German pressing of The Doobies "The Captain and Me" he rated VG++, if it had not been opened it would have been rated mint. The Fidelity was also first rate. It is one of those records that I will enjoy dozens of times. Seems like a lot of records I get from Rick are that way.

Over the last 3 years I have bought probably a dozen LP's from Rick that have some sort of artisan marks or RL masters. Have had a couple that were over rated records, Rick always takes care of these promptly and with Class. Thanks for all you do for us vinyl addicts.

BTW one of the freebies was a aritsan pressing of Bonnie Raitt's "Green Light"

Folks,

Rick is the real deal.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom