• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

kmulkey

shardina

Active Member
I just bought a Yamaha KX-800U from kmulkey on Sunday, and it was already at my door this morning! Perfect working order, great cosmetic condition and packed extremely well - not to mention an insanely good deal for such a nice piece of equipment.
 
Register to hide this ad
This is about a month overdue...I bought 6 Drive-by Truckers LPs from kmulkey. They arrived in a very timely manner and were exactly as described (which was 4 unopened, and 2 opened and gently played a few times). I'd definitely recommend. The deal was so good that I kinda feel guilty about it.
 
Back
Top Bottom