• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Knight Kit - kg-870

Joe Stem

Member
Hey Ak'ers, I got a knight kit kg 870 that my dad gave me and it needs some repair... I was wondering if anyone has a manual and schematic for this old Amp... I would love to get it finished before Christmas, so i can give it to him for Christmas...
 
Register to hide this ad
What is the problem? I don't have the paperwork any more but did own one of these during the '60s. Thinking that my homemade speakers were the weak link, we connected various combinations of equipment and it was immediately obvious that this amplifier was really bad. The speakers were fine. One of the early experimental circuits that reinforced the notion that tubes were much better than transistors.
 
several boards are flopping in the breeze... a couple wires disconnected... 40 years of dust and non use... among other things ill post pics when i can
 
@Joe Stem, I just came across an operators manual, assembly manual and schematic, etc, probably all the docs that came with a Knight KG-870 amp. Googled it to see if this would be of use to anyone, came across this thread... I'll send it to you if you want it... LMK.
-dz

IMG_0715.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom