• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Knight Mono Amp ValueValue

colohiker

Well-Known Member
My boss was helping a widow at his church clean out her basement. Along with 14 CRT monitors, he found a box with this amp and a single Realistic Solo 4 speaker. He knew I was into audio and was wondering what it might be worth?

It looks to be a Knight 83-yx-797. It looks to be in pretty good shape but is untested. I told him it would be best if he didn't try to turn it on.

I figured if it was a stereo tube amp it would probably have some value but I don't know what the value would be for a mono amp. Any thoughts?

20170704_194137.jpg 20170704_194215.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Seen them go for around $100 in working condition. So untested maybe half that price? Fun little amps if you can find two.
 
Back
Top Bottom