• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Koss CM1030 Parts Assistance

22KHZ

New Member
I just received a pair of Koss CM1030's that appear to be in decent condition. I've surfed some of the threads here looking for parts lists.
Right at the moment, I'm looking to replace the toggle switches.
They are Carlings and appear to be SPDT but when I take my meter to them, they don't register at all. Corroded maybe?
If they are SPDT then great, I can just buy some typical switches, but if they are something unique can someone give me a bit of advice or point me in the right direction?
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
I doubt they are anything unusual. I'd just get standard SPDT toggles and be done with it. Or if you have some Deoxit you could try that first.
 
I doubt they are anything unusual. I'd just get standard SPDT toggles and be done with it. Or if you have some Deoxit you could try that first.
They need to be replaced. The shafts have snapped off.
They're not just simple DT switches since there's a center position. Is that center position OFF?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom