• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kr-7070 rc-70 wired remote info needed

Ghonk

GREG
Bought a RC-70 wired remote,from the info i found online it's for the KR-7070 auto tuning receiver.
The only other Kenwood auto tuing receiver i could find listed was the KR-7070A model,which uses the RC-70A remote that includes a volume control.

What i'm trying to find out is did Kenwood make any other Auto Tuning Receivers that the RC-70 would work with.I looked online and haven't been able to find any.

Also would the RC-70 work with the 7070A model,and would control the tuning just not have the volume option.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I had a KR 7070a with the RC-70A remote. I could never get the volume control on the remote to work, although the tuning portion worked well on the remote. If the pins match up I think you will be fine with the RC-70.
 
Back
Top Bottom