• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Kudos To Kaplang - One Of The Good Guys!

4Play

Super Member
Banned
I peruse BT Media as often as I can. Anything good that pops up has already been sold within a matter of minutes. However my luck must be changing. Kaplang aka George posted a FS thread for Herbie Hancock's "Imagine Project[/I]. Being a HH fan since the mid 70s, I didn't know what my chances would be. When I clicked on his link, no one had replied!! :banana:

Unbeknownst to me at the time, the album was still in shrink and never opened!! :thmbsp:

Thank you George for an awesome transaction and fast shipping. Do not hesitate to deal with George. I highly recommend doing business with him, and I hope we can do more int the future. :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
@kaplang
I recently bought some factory recorded cassettes from George. It was a painless, quick transaction, and the tapes all played as they should. I would definitely buy from him again.
 
Back
Top Bottom