PooreBoy
Active Member
I received a great copy of Jethro Tull's "Living In The Past" from Mike this past week. This is the nicest Jethro Tull album I own in terms of sound quality.
I'm not a huge fan of JT but I do like a few of their songs...and Teacher is one of my favorites.
Mike's a great guy to deal with...but as I've said I've yet to have a bad experience with any purchases I've made with AK members.
Why risk gambling on one of those "auction" sites when you can purchase the best right here on AK?
So if you're not already a subscriber I highly recommend that anyone who's not, and wondered if its's worth the price, to not hesitate another day.
I'd almost guarantee you that the price you pay for being a subscriber will pay for itself after one purchase on Barter Town.
But more importantly your helping to support, at least to me, the best audio forum on the internet.
I'm not a huge fan of JT but I do like a few of their songs...and Teacher is one of my favorites.
Mike's a great guy to deal with...but as I've said I've yet to have a bad experience with any purchases I've made with AK members.
Why risk gambling on one of those "auction" sites when you can purchase the best right here on AK?
So if you're not already a subscriber I highly recommend that anyone who's not, and wondered if its's worth the price, to not hesitate another day.
I'd almost guarantee you that the price you pay for being a subscriber will pay for itself after one purchase on Barter Town.
But more importantly your helping to support, at least to me, the best audio forum on the internet.