• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lady Luck smiled - Altec 846B Valencia

cubdog said:
Congratulations Thumpy! We need to hear those at our next Denver get together and no excuses!!! You will suffer severe consequences I assure you.

Cubdog the enforcer, AKA, cubdog the Terrible

I was actually surprised that I found these before you did. You seem to be the one snagging all the treasures in the Denver metro area! As for listening to them, I can arrange it if you don't mind the acoustics of a storage unit!
 
Everybody knows that Altec greenies sound better than blackies. ;-)

Yeah, yeah, I know some blackies have tangerine plugs and actually could sound better, different anyway.
 
Back
Top Bottom