• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lansing Studio 15 Speakers

Register to hide this ad
Clueless seller, Jim Lansing had little more to do with those than he did the building of hoover dam.

Price is over the top, and then all the way around and over the top again.

My .02 y'all understand.............
 
Clueless seller, Jim Lansing had little more to do with those than he did the building of hoover dam.

Price is over the top, and then all the way around and over the top again.

My .02 y'all understand.............

I would tend to agree with bowtie on all of the above. Not that I'm an expert or even very knowledgeable about Altecs. But I've seen Model 19's locally go for less, and fairly often to boot.
 
Back
Top Bottom