• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Large advents - Albany $99

Register to hide this ad
If all working, that is a nice deal on a set of Bullnose Advents. They appear to be in good physical shape. This is my personal favorite model of Advents.
 
I was tempted so I could stack mine, but I already have NLAs, KLH 23s, JBL L100Ts, Smaller Advents, ESM-3s, JVC SA30s and some small sonys sitting here. Until the contractor is done with our basement I cant take in anything else.
 
If those are all original and all drivers working, that seems reasonable to me. I got a pair of bull nose cabs in very rough shape with ugly grill cloth on broken boards with working tweeters and woofers for parts / repair - 50 bucks. The foam surrounds are available and are on my list of foams to buy for winter "curing". If my cabinets test tight, they may be better looking with work and may achieve a good WAF.
 
Back
Top Bottom