• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Larry Stewart - Will be missed but not forgotten

ZebraBlvd

Lunatic Member
I have read articles (especially around Christmas) about this gentleman for quite some time. I for one think he was a truly great model for decency and generosity. It saddens me that he has passed away @ such an early age. But it looks as though his caring & giving will continue. For those not familiar with Mr. Stewart you can read a little bit about him HERE.
 
Register to hide this ad
I am so happy to see that Mr. Stewart's legacy lives on... Who knows how many acts of kindness his generosity has inspired?
 
Back
Top Bottom