• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Las Vegas to Rockford IL

SteveJewels

Well-Known Member
It looks as though I will be traveling from Las Vegas to Rockford IL via Denver.

I have a verbal commitment for a job and expect to finalize things this week.

Assuming that it comes together I would be leaving Vegas around the 27th to 29th for Denver and leaving Denver the 1st or 2nd of August.

I will be pulling a small U-Haul and I will have some room.
 
Register to hide this ad
Update, I expect to leave LV Tuesday or Wednesday August 7th/8th and arrive in Denver the following evening. I plan to leave Denver the 16th or 17th for Rockford.
 
Welcome to Rockford, live on the East Side. A few members are in the Rockford area, I'm 40min. away, up in Wisconsin.
 
Thanks!!!

However there has been a 'slight' change of plans. LOL

Monday I got a call, "What would you think about working in Dayton OH?" So I am headed to Dayton instead.

To update the PE part, I am now in Aurora CO. I will leave here Thursday for Dayton. The trailer will be loaded Wednesday afternoon in Arvada and dragged to Aurora for the evening.
 
Last edited:
Thanks!!!

However there has been a 'slight' change of plans. LOL

Monday I get a call, "What would you think about working in Dayton OH?" So I am headed to Dayton instead.

To update the PE part, I am now in Aurora CO. I will leave here Thursday for Dayton. The trailer will be loaded Wednesday afternoon in Arvada and dragged to Aurora for the evening.

Please reply by email for PE requests. I might not get back here in time.
 
Back
Top Bottom