• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Last reminder Bottlehead meet in San Antonio

Wardsweb

Behind The Curtain
Staff member
Admin
This saturday November 6th the last Lone Star Bottlehead meet for this year takes place at my place in San Antnio, TX. I know the next one is scheduled for Austin, location TDB.

http://wardsweb.org/LSB

Festivities start at noon.
 
Register to hide this ad
Sorry no pancakes and I don't do grits, so how about some Belgium waffles with pure maple syrup from the great white north?
 
Waffles are just dandy - just as long as it takes at least 60 seconds for you fix 'em up, so I can do a smash a grab while you're in the kitchen.

Cheers,
Russ
 
Back
Top Bottom