• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Latest dump find silliness - the Fountain Mazurka !

Markoneswift

Quartz locked n ready to rock
Well, I just happened to drive past the dump today so I popped into the recycle shop. Sat on the shelf I saw this weird looking console, badged as a Fountain Mazurka.

The console consists of a stereo amp with DIN inputs / outputs, coupled with a Garrard SP25 mk IV turntable. Its all complete and clean, but sold as-is for $20.

I've yet to power it up, so I'll report back once I've done that. It does need a stylus ...

IMG_20170806_145152.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
IMG_20170806_174404.jpg Another classic example of people down at the dump not knowing how to test old gear. Amp powers up, DIN tape input from R2R works great, sounds real nice on headphones - speaker output not tested yet.

Turntable controls are whack so that's my first job !
 
Back
Top Bottom