• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Leslie 470

I wonder if anyone who has experience with the Leslie 470 S and M units has had this problem? The master and slave speaker audio works fine with line level input, when I push the button on the back of the master, the drums and the tremelo or what ever it is spin but no sound? A tech friend has them in his shop now with a schematic and other info I think I got here. He seems to think nothing has been modified and doesn't understand how these are intended to operate. He's reluctant to alter them without an understanding of how they should work. I seem to recall seeing or someone refering to an instruction or operating manual, Can anyone help us?
 
Back
Top Bottom