pauldrewry
Super Member
Refoamed and listening to Neil Young's Massy Hall CD as I type this. First impressions: they are very revealing. 
The refoaming was my first time, but removing the foam/glue/gunk from the basket was hell. Finally resorted to using mineral spirits. Quite different then the videos on YouTube, whuch makes it look so easy.
Haven't done any recapping yet.
Had to purchase a reciever with enough juice to drive them. JVC RX 805v, cheapest I could find locally.
If anyone was being too polite to say it, I think they are butt ugly looking.
These will be keepers- I love what I'm hearing.

A question that keeps popping up in my head is why Leslie didn't try to produce home speakers (aside from this expensive short lived line). It would seem logical.
from the paperwork, you should know what the other speakers are :yes:

The refoaming was my first time, but removing the foam/glue/gunk from the basket was hell. Finally resorted to using mineral spirits. Quite different then the videos on YouTube, whuch makes it look so easy.
Haven't done any recapping yet.
Had to purchase a reciever with enough juice to drive them. JVC RX 805v, cheapest I could find locally.
If anyone was being too polite to say it, I think they are butt ugly looking.
These will be keepers- I love what I'm hearing.

A question that keeps popping up in my head is why Leslie didn't try to produce home speakers (aside from this expensive short lived line). It would seem logical.