• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let’s see your cool record store T-Shirts!

rotobadger

Suffering AZ Cardinals Fan
Subscriber
I’m looking for cool T-shirt’s from record stores all over the country and would love to see some that you guys have. I’ve googled and found a few neat ones but I’m betting there are tons that are vintage or obscure that AK members have.

Not sure if this has come up before (if so, I’ll delete) otherwise...let’s see ‘em!
 
Register to hide this ad
I’m looking for cool T-shirt’s from record stores all over the country and would love to see some that you guys have. I’ve googled and found a few neat ones but I’m betting there are tons that are vintage or obscure that AK members have.

Not sure if this has come up before (if so, I’ll delete) otherwise...let’s see ‘em!
If your looking for, we can't sell on the open forum. Some stores I guess if you contact them they might ship to you but that not generally their business.

This logo is on the back of T-Shirts I get at my store.

o.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom