• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Life Long Speaker Collection

Register to hide this ad
This one's gotta be saved for posterity.

12 Speakers, Subs, and Receivers - $300 (las vegas)

OK HERE IS MY LIFE LONG COLLECTION OF HOME SPEAKERS. YOU WILL FIND THAT ALL 11 HOME ENCLOSURES WORK IN PERFECT ORDER, THE TWO DUB SUBS WORK FINE JUST HAS A HOLE IN EACH BUT YOU CAN NOT EVEN TELL. IVE USED THESE SPEAKERS FOR PARTIES, MINI RAVES, EVERYDAY LISTENING AND JUST BLASTING !

I TRULY LOVE THESE SPEAKERS BUT COMPLICATION HAVE AROSE SO I MUST MAKE ROOM, THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN UP STARTING PARTY JUNKIE LIKE MYSELF. THEY GET DOWN AND LAST ! IVE HAVE AMPS AND RECEIVERS DIE WELL BEFORE THESE HAVE. THEY SHOW NO SIGNS OF DURATION !

CALL ME FOR ANY QUESTIONS


That speak on the top right sure shows no sign of duration! I'm thinking the complication that have arose must be crack...
 

Attachments

  • 5O55Z15W33m73o03pdb9se786cad3329018c5.jpg
    5O55Z15W33m73o03pdb9se786cad3329018c5.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hard to say which shows more/fewer signs of duration... the speakers or the seller!

Classically funny ad. I feel a little sorry for the guy...
 
In certain circumstances I might slow down if I saw all that piled on the curb.
Like if I was out of gas.
 
Last edited:
Hey c'mon guys. How would you like us talking about your life-long collection like that?:scratch2: I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for any of that crap!:no: I'm sorry....did I say that? Was that wrong of me?:banana:
 
WOW they show no signs of duration!

Just another case where the seller, such that he is, in his present 'state of duration' no doubt, has not the first clue about how 100% correct he is; at least with that part of his little description that, true to the 'fabulous' photos, backfired all over...
 
Back
Top Bottom