• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Liz: 1956

SAE2922

got sae?
Here is a photo of Elizabeth Taylor taken for Look magazine in 1956. I extracted this photo from a great photo web site called Shorpy*.

Click on Liz's attached thumbnail photo to Embiggen.

Click on Embiggen Liz even larger to go to the Shorpy web site so you can clearly see Liz's violet eyes.

Timeless beauty, this gal.

attachment.php




---- *No affiliation with the web site mentioned above! ----
 

Attachments

  • Liz_1956.jpg
    Liz_1956.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited by a moderator:
Register to hide this ad
Liz: 1965

You can see that she'd gone downhill [;)] here, with 'The Voice', in 'The Sandpiper'! - 1965.

'Burton and Taylor' [set in 1982!] airs tonight on one of our BBC stations, with Helena Bonham Carter, playing Liz at 50 [this is still a stretch for fans of Liz]. I'll have to see 'what's what' later on.

Cheers, og
 
I always thought she was British, since she was born there, but on researching the point, I found her parents were Americans, from Arkansas, living in Britain. I had no idea Arkansas could turn them out like that.
 
I always thought she was British, since she was born there, but on researching the point, I found her parents were Americans, from Arkansas, living in Britain. I had no idea Arkansas could turn them out like that.

Wiki cites parents from Arkansas City, Kansas, but what the heck it's close enough.
 
Back
Top Bottom