• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Locals Making Fun of Hoffa Search

Jack Keck

Well-Known Member
You may or may not know that the FBI is searching for th eremains of Jimmy Hoffa in Milford, MI, which ain't too far from where I live. Here is an article about how the locals are reacting.

http://articles.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20060524094909990001&ncid=NWS00010000000001

My grandfather hated that man. He would have been proud to know that I was at teh strip mall ajacent to the restaurant where he was allegedly abducted. Grandpa's hatred had something to do with six union recruiters pulling his truck off the road and, uh, recruiting him into the Teamsters Union.

I know we are not supposed to discuss politics, but $500,000 of OUR money to tear up thi sfarm to find Jimmy Hoffa?

All they had to do was take a jackhammer to Tammy Faye's make-up and there he'd be.
 
Register to hide this ad
Hoffa's been dead for 30 years. I'm betting his killers are probably dead too. By the time any remaining forensic evidence was discovered and linked to specific people, would there be anyone left to charge, and for how long would they rot in prison awaiting a ride on Ol' Sparky, after an endless procession of appeals? I'd say it's wasted money, wasted effort. Our tax dollars at "work".
Tom
 
Coulda SWORE I saw Jimmy, Judge Crater, & Amelia Earhart walking up the side of the road outside of town just th' other day...
 
OvenMaster said:
Hoffa's been dead for 30 years. I'm betting his killers are probably dead too. By the time any remaining forensic evidence was discovered and linked to specific people, would there be anyone left to charge, and for how long would they rot in prison awaiting a ride on Ol' Sparky, after an endless procession of appeals? I'd say it's wasted money, wasted effort. Our tax dollars at "work".
Tom

amen Tom....is this considered political? :scratch2:
 
My dad used to say that waiting for the Arizona Cardinals to win the Super Bowl is like leaving the porch light on for Jimmy Hoffa.
Jimmy
 
I heard that they have not found the body of Jimmy Hoffa on that farm in Milford yet but here is what they did find.

10. The dish that ran away with the spoon

9. Where's the Beef - It was there

8. The cow that jumped over the moon

7. A needle in a hay stack

6. The missing link

5. The Holy Grail

4. The homework you lost while you were in school

3. Your missing sock

2. Waldo

1. Everything that should have been in Al Capone's Safe
 
Back
Top Bottom