• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Log on every time?

ricohman

Adventure Rider
I don't know why, but I have to log on every time I visit the forum.
Nothing done to the old computer, cookies seem to work on all the other sites I visit.
Can I check this somehow?
 
Register to hide this ad
What browser? I have this problem with Chrome on all sites. I did some searching and it's a common problem with Chrome.
 
I just started having the same problem with IE8. When I click on a pic I have to log in again. Opera works fine tho.
 
I had the problem with IE8. Tried almost every "solution" I could find on the internet and nothing seemed to work. Finally downgraded to IE7 then it worked again.

Seems to me there is a "restore original configuration" (or something like that) option for IE8. I'd start there. I think I had uninstalled it before realizing that option existed.
 
I'm going to the .org so thats not the problem. I have also discovered that I get logged off after 15 minutes or so of inactivity, even if I was logged on. This is the only site on the net that is doing this to me.
I should try at work and see if its this computer, or if it follows me.
 
This has been coming up, with a usual solution. Clear your cache and AK cookies. Enter the site from the homepage Audiokarma.org. Log in, check the "Remember Me" box, then set a new bookmark.

This seems to be the fix for most people.
 
Back
Top Bottom