Hankr
New Member
Hi guys my name is Tom and I'm audioholic.. 
I was looking for some info on old Mb Quart speakers and found this forum great
I used to listen to the music in my car mostly because this is my playground for audio. I make crossovers, trying different cables etc. The car is always with some wires outside. Maybe car is not exactly studio accoustics but spekaers are close to my ears and I got peace in my car
At home using Onkyo TX-SR507, Elizabeth (old polish amplituner hybrid- transistor/lamp from 70's) and Vinyls on old polish phonogragh (70's)
Anyway I'm from Poland. I'm fan of old stuff (mainly because it's cheaper and i'm not exactly wealthy) but I found plenty od old speakers or amps to sound unique. And i see that it's like more solid hardware, no aluminium wires only copper etc.
I was looking for some info on old Mb Quart speakers and found this forum great
I used to listen to the music in my car mostly because this is my playground for audio. I make crossovers, trying different cables etc. The car is always with some wires outside. Maybe car is not exactly studio accoustics but spekaers are close to my ears and I got peace in my car
At home using Onkyo TX-SR507, Elizabeth (old polish amplituner hybrid- transistor/lamp from 70's) and Vinyls on old polish phonogragh (70's)
Anyway I'm from Poland. I'm fan of old stuff (mainly because it's cheaper and i'm not exactly wealthy) but I found plenty od old speakers or amps to sound unique. And i see that it's like more solid hardware, no aluminium wires only copper etc.