• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Logged out??

whoaru99

Epic Member
I recall there was a thread about getting logged out of AK but I couldn't find it is a brief search. Thought this had started happening to me too, but it's rather odd, IMO.

If I go to the AK.org home page it seems to show me as logged out and keeps showing me this way no matter how many times I try to log in. But, if I merely click the link to go to the Forums, it shows me as logged it. Strange??
 
Register to hide this ad
I had that problem. The other day i was at a Friends house and tryed to show him something and after trying the third or fourth try i figured it out.
 
Last edited:
That happened to me the other day when I cleared my cookies and cache. A little perturbing until I stumbled on a workaround: Log in and you are brought back to the login page -- now hit the chat room and it asks you for your log in info again. Enter it there and presto! Remember to hit the remember me check mark or you'll have to do it again.
 
Same thing here, I thought it had something to do with me updating to the new firefox but I guess not. I just click forums and I'm in.
 
Yep, been doing the same to me.. It seems to happen with the redirect.

I've found that if you put in your credentials, then at the page change where it says click here if you aren't redirected.... click that link, and life is good.
 
Yep, been doing the same to me.. It seems to happen with the redirect.

I've found that if you put in your credentials, then at the page change where it says click here if you aren't redirected.... click that link, and life is good.

Ah. :thmbsp:
 
Ya it scared me at first .
I had a bad flashback to that day in third grade when i came home from school and found the locks were changed and mom didnt leave a forwarding address.
 
Back
Top Bottom