geartech
certifiable open reel nut
Just want to say thanks to all the people I've bought items from on AK over the last few years. I have not always taken the time to post feedback and for that I apologize, but have always had a pleasant transaction.
Especially to vinyl sellers lately like Northwinds, and Karmices and others, and a few buyers too as I've sold a couple.
I'm calling out some here but by no means complete...again I've had no problems on AK and I'm not leaving anyone out on purpose....
Northwinds, skynyrd77, Karmices, Toasted Almond, Klownschool, nickrobotron, buglegirl, SkyLab, Bootbox, xraelx74, gklainer, ekmanning5, Snow, Celt, ScramMan2, vodsonic, Todd MacDona, Edriz, Duckhunter, and the list goes on but you get the idea.
Thanks again, AK rocks!
Mike
Especially to vinyl sellers lately like Northwinds, and Karmices and others, and a few buyers too as I've sold a couple.
I'm calling out some here but by no means complete...again I've had no problems on AK and I'm not leaving anyone out on purpose....
Northwinds, skynyrd77, Karmices, Toasted Almond, Klownschool, nickrobotron, buglegirl, SkyLab, Bootbox, xraelx74, gklainer, ekmanning5, Snow, Celt, ScramMan2, vodsonic, Todd MacDona, Edriz, Duckhunter, and the list goes on but you get the idea.
Thanks again, AK rocks!
Mike