• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Long shot..Cedar Rapids,Iowa to Portland Oregon?

PureQuill

AK Member
Subscriber
I know this is a long shot...Anyone traveling from Cedar Rapids to Portland Oregon that could move a AR-XA? I would be willing to help with cost.
PM me
Thanks
PQ
 
Register to hide this ad
I am potentially travelling through Iowa City and to Denver in early Feb, I will know for sure early next week. I know it isn't Portland, but the finding someone making the Denver to Portland commute might be a little more probable.
 
I am potentially travelling through Iowa City and to Denver in early Feb, I will know for sure early next week. I know it isn't Portland, but the finding someone making the Denver to Portland commute might be a little more probable.

Thanks!
PQ
 
Back
Top Bottom