• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for a Good Solder/Desolder Station?? Look here!

Just a quick FYI...I ordered some solder paste from Bruce (the classic Kester SP stuff is gone, but he has a good substitute), and Bruce told me that he still has a station sitting there waiting for a buyer.

...Well.... I bought one from him, as I figured this would be a good upgrade to my soldering and desoldering equipment. :thmbsp:

My Radio shack irons arn't good enough. :no:

Will get to test it out tonight when I get home to my restoration project there. :thmbsp:
 
One thing this station would be great for: De-soldering 10 soldered in, T03 outputs. Ugh...
 
Back
Top Bottom