• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

looking for a good tech in nyc

.dh.

Member
Looking for a good tech/shop in nyc to look at my Marantz 2275 when it arrives.

I know Analogique can help and have seen positive remarks about American Video Services on Amsterdam and 85th (are they still around?) on audioasylum, but was wondering what my fellow AKers had to say.

Not too worried about AM/FM - using this more or less to play records via my Bozak CMA-10-2 DL (anyone?) that I bought at Guitar Center for 400 (they had no idea) and managed not to kill when I replaced all of the pots.

Thanks to all who answered my question about how this reciever would work with the Heresys - I've just fallen in love with vintage gear (make my coin working with modern pro audio - not nearly as hi-quality or alluring) and appreciate all of your help
 
Register to hide this ad
dh
I don't know anyone in NYC but if you are prepared to travel a bit there is Soundsmith in Peekskill NY
Soundsmith restored a G7000 of mine - did a nice job but a bit pricey. I hear good things about from other AKers.

Good luck and let us know what you find.

George
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please ignore the link on my previous thread. I think my other pc must be infected. It did not come from me. My niece is over and has been using it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom