• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for a good tube amp repair person in So. Cal Metro LA

Stever521

New Member
Hi all,
I would like to know if anyone here has a recommendation for somebody to bring a Heathkit W-5M to a good working state.
I found a great speaker guy in North Hollywood who did a beautiful job on the Janszen ZVS-2's, if anyone is interested he is at Gss Speaker repair in NoHo I can forward more info about Sing (not sure of name spelling will correct when I can), and his shop.

Thanks,
Steve.
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm located in Hawthorne, a couple of miles south of LAX and have been servicing tube equipment since the early 60's. If I can help you with your amp, please let me know. Harry
 
Hi Harry,
Yes I'm interested, what is the best contact info for you (how do you like to communicate).
Thanks,
Steve.
 
Back
Top Bottom