• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for a replacement remote for a Denon DRA-825R receiver

The Old Guy

New Member
I would appreciate any help in finding a remote for my Denon DRA-825R receiver the operating manual lists a number for the remote as RC-106 I don't have the old remote to get a serial number off of it. Also from what the manual states the remote for the Denon DRA-1025R receiver model number RC-108 will also work if anyone knows where I can get either remote please let me know. Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
How do you like your DRA-825R?

I almost bought a nice one a while back. Kind of regret not getting it, but I have way too many amps already. I have a much smaller DRA-335R and really like the variable loudness control.
 
I use a Logitech 650 remote with my DENON DRA-825r and my DRA-1025RA. No exotic programming, just run the setup program and type in the model number. You should be able to find used/refurbished units for $40-$50. I also have it controlling ADCOM PREAMP/TUNERS and various TVS and DVD players.
 
Thanks for giving me another option for a replacement remote the prices are a little bit more than I can afford right now I have to hold off buying anything right now till I pay off some of my Holiday bills but thanks for all the suggestions.
 
Back
Top Bottom