• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for Audio Amateur Jan 1983 back issue

Bob DeVarney

New Member
Hello,
I'm looking for either a hard copy or good scan of the January 1983 issue of The Audio Amateur magazine article about modifying a Dynaco FM-5 tuner. I have no details of which page or even if I have the correct issue; I'm basing this on previous forum posts.

Please contact me at w1icw at myfairpoint dot net

Thanks!

Bob DeVarney
 
Register to hide this ad
Bob,
Did you ever find this? If not, I've probably got a copy in my library. Ping me.
---Gary
 
David,
Is that your site? It's fantastic! If you need to borrow some of the missing Audio Amateur issues, I'd be glad to lend them to you.
Thanks,
---Gary

Yes, it is my site. I just got the missing issues from 1985 and 1986. That will complete the Audio Amateur issues. Thanks! (All the issues I have similarly came from loaned originals).
 
Hey guys, I’m looking for 1985 vol 1, which is missing from the American Radio History site. I am specifically seeking a copy of the article (starting p.25) by Gary Galo titled "A Preamp For Vintage 78s". Thanks to anyone who is willing to help!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom