• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for Canton Ergo 1002 DC speaker schematics

jd76

New Member
I recently purchased Canton 1002 DC cabinets with crossovers. I haven't been able to find a list of drivers that work for the 1002 DC. Each speaker consists of 2 x 8" woofers, 1 x 7" mid-range and 1 x 1" tweeter. I have seen Ergo series 8" drivers labeled as 7806 and 7816, leading me to believe the entire Ergo DC series do not have the same drivers.

Canton cannot be contacted directly and there are no dealers who would most likely have this info available on hand, so I'm hoping to find a hobbyist that knows.

Thanks for any info.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 5
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom