• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

looking for diagram for speaker connections on pilot 240 integrated

philips fx82

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi to everyone, I am looking for a diagram of the correct hookup for the main and extention speakers on a pilot 240 amplifier. I am not hooking up a center channel. I currently have the main speakers (8 ohm) hooked up to the 8 and the c connection on the left and right speaker connections. I get sound, is this the correct way. If anyone has a copy of a 240 users manual. I would appreciate a scan of it
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom