• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Looking for Fosgate Signature Phono Stage Schematic.

RJA_LEBANON

New Member
Hello everyone!

Has anyone here worked with the discontinued Fosgate Signature Phono Stage? I'm currently searching for the complete schematic diagram of this tube-based phono preamp, either available for download or purchase.

I'm deeply interested in studying, restoring, or even possibly building a replica based on the original design. If you don’t have the full schematic but can share internal pictures, technical documentation, or any hints about where I might find it, that would also be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Best regards,

RuyFosgate PCB.JPGFosgate PCB2.jpgFosgate Signature Phono Stage.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I am as well. Mine quit working last year with a blown fuse, the small cap exploded and I was told the transformer failed. Cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom