• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for Kenwood KR-3200 schematic

malanga

Well-Known Member
Hiya!

I just picked up a Kenwood KR-3200 today. Seems like it could use a recapping. Anyone know where I could find the schematic online for free? I didn't want to dish out for a service manual just to get a list of the capacitors. Thanks! :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Recapping doesn't always just involve making a grocery list of what caps you need. Having the schematic can help you figure out problems later on (such as where that wire you accidentally cut goes).
 
rulerboyz said:
Recapping doesn't always just involve making a grocery list of what caps you need. Having the schematic can help you figure out problems later on (such as where that wire you accidentally cut goes).

I agree, which is why I am looking for the schematic. :D
 
Actually, I meant I have the schematic (and receiver) but I don't know if that is of any help. An extra circuit or two maybe?
 
Back
Top Bottom