• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

looking for part DUAL 1218

Aj0723

New Member
need part 217028 the "Umschaltsegment" in german or the speed change cam....From research the idler speed adjustment mech. maybe be the same or similar on the 1209,1211,1214,1215,1216 also...all I sourced so far from EBAY seem to be broken....found a donor turntable that I have coming...don't know it the part off that will be suitable or not.....ANY ideas out there ????
thanks in advance I have the broken parts from mine...mostly...trying to piece it together i don't think i have 100% of the crumbs...I may try to rebuild with epoxy...will the epoxy bond to that amber plastic ????

Andy
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom