• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for speed selector for Dual 1219/1229

stereofisher

Music forever
Subscriber
i picked up a minty Dual 1219 as a project. It has a broken speed selector. Must have been forced by a previous owner. I knew this. My original intent was to steal one off another 1219 that is complete, in working order with a bad wiring in its arm. It's a little corroded but the motor was done over and it was regreased. I have the broken selector off the 1219. The donor 1219 is sitting on the bench. I just can't make myself junk it. Anyone have a parts 1219/1229? To keep my donor complete I will trade the donor for a complete selector off a 1219/1229. Hate to part out a whole 1219. Don't need the idler wheel just the mechanism. Thanks,

Eric
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom