• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for SX-1050 Re-Cap List

CohibaJoe

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
SX-1050 Re-Cap Project

Looking to begin a Re-Cap on my SX-1050.

Does anyone have a list of the Caps used from a past Re-Cap?

Will be using Newark.com for the parts as they carry the big boy UNITED CHEMI-CON-36DA223F100CD2A - CAP ALUM ELECT 22000UF, 100V, SCREW.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
No, you won't.... you may get the big caps, but Digikey and Mouser have much better selections in Nichicon and Panasonic of the parts numbers we tend to recommend. Nobody I know makes up Newark lists.

As far as I know (my records) there aren't any full lists posted, I have a preliminary list that is missing the important parts distinctions: cea, ceanl, cssa, csza, non-polar etc... which of course also means that there aren't any parts numbers selected.

I've posted the list requirements many times...

aaa-nnn cn nuf nv ceanl

for each board from the parts lists.

of course that's the starting point, you need to visually verify each one.
 
Back
Top Bottom