• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for Vintage Equipment in South Florida

Stereofan

Active Member
Hello everyone,
I will be in South Florida in Hollywood between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami at a conference in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to find out if there are any audio stores in that area that sells vintage equipment.
Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
Check Craig's List daily. There are usually a few goodies almost every day in the area you will be in.
 
Forgive me if I'm out of line, but I think Stereofan is looking for shops to check out in the down time while he's there on business. :scratch2:
 
Fort Lauderdale has a huge flea market at an old drive-in movie. I've never been there but have seen it featured on PBS. I would bet it would be worth the looking, except for the heat at this time of the year.
 
stereofan: I'm over on the sw coast of fla (ft myers). are there any good repair shops in the ft laud/miami area. Pls only tell me good places you know for sure that are great. Much Thanks!!! sansui forever :thmbsp:
 
Back
Top Bottom