• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Looking for volume knob and pot for SX-950

Amadon

New Member
I'm fixing up a buddies Pioneer SX-950 and the post on his volume is broken off, and the knob is missing.
So I'll need to swap out the pot as well.

Where can I find parts like this? I know nobody makes one like it in modern stock.

I read on another thread that it's a push-on pot?

Part number is ACV-164 for the pot and AAB-103 for the knob itself.

Thanks everyone!
 

Attachments

  • 950.jpg
    950.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 17
Register to hide this ad
I'm fixing up a buddies Pioneer SX-950 and the post on his volume is broken off, and the knob is missing.
So I'll need to swap out the pot as well.

Where can I find parts like this? I know nobody makes one like it in modern stock.

I read on another thread that it's a push-on pot?

Part number is ACV-164 for the pot and AAB-103 for the knob itself.

Thanks everyone!
Dm'ed you, I have both.

Please become a subscriber, you are supposed to post WTB's in Bartertown.
 
Back
Top Bottom